I made an advent calendar.
After viewing the picture, you’ll notice several things;
1. “December” is missing an “E”
2. I ran out of “1” & “2” stickers
3. I have had every intention of getting more stickers, but haven’t.
4. We have done 1 night, the 11th and Addison got a new gymnastics outfit–(she loved it!) just in time for her last class.
5. I’ve yet to do any more nights, but still have high hopes.
This calendar illustrates many things in my life. I have ideas, thoughts & hopes, but many times I just try to get through the day. It is the thought that counts, and that is what I’m trying to highlight. Addison honestly doesn’t care about the calendar and I’m looking at it as though I’ve got a head start on next December 🙂
Happy snow day!