I have a part-time job. I make onesies for babies. I started this shindig when our gal was one month old.
Something you may not have known about me. When I get an idea in my head, no matter how expensive / time consuming / obnoxious it may be, I typically can’t let it go. So, in 2010, Mark & I, (he had no choice) rented a booth at a local craft show and Preschool Spirit was born, (picture for proof). I even had a banner made, you’ve got it, I’m that cool.This little side business has been a fun, time-consuming, and creative outlet for me that I usually work on at 12:00am when the family has gone to bed. So…in the spirit of this new endeavor, (hello, Blogworld! I love you so.) here are 5 things you may not have known about me;
(1) I would move to the mountains in a heartbeat if my family, (all of them) came with me.
(2) Brushing my teeth is one of my least favorite things to do.
(3) I don’t like cheese on my sandwiches–I wouldn’t eat a cheeseburger / grilled cheese if my life depended on it.
(4) An afternoon cup of coffee is my vice.
(5) Akin to the Father on ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’, I think a drink of Coke can cure almost anything.
So there you go, my first blog post. You now know I can’t let an idea go until something comes of it.
*Warning* I’m afraid this blog is going to be filled with random bits of my life, who’s along for the ride?